This week the President signed the JOBS Act, which will make it easier for small businesses to raise funds to grow their businesses. A key component of the legislation, allows startups to gain capital through crowdfunding. Sherwood Neiss, a co-founder of Startup Exemption, talks about how the bill affects small business.
- Crowdfund Investing – The Future of Startup Financing
- How 3 Guys Legalized Crowdfunding in 460 Days
- Crowdfunding Pioneers Launch Professional Association in Concert with Regulatory Advocacy Group
- The Road to Legalizing Crowdfunding – The Thank You Chart
- An Authoritative Look at the New Crowdfunding Legislation
- MSNBC Interview with Sherwood Neiss
- Nightly Business Report Interview with Jason Best
- Video: President Obama’s Speech & Signing of the JOBS Act/Crowdfunding
- Letter to President Obama
- Is The New York Times Trying to Socialize Wall Street?
- Why Crowdfunding & the JOBS Act is a Win for Entrepreneurs and Investors